Well, as we all know, I'm quite the blogging slacker. Basically, I have pictures from our trip a couple weeks ago to Arches National Park, and I definitely need to put them up. I haven't even put them on facebook yet!
Today was a special day, however, so I decided I would blog about it. I created a delicious soup, and though I didn't measure a single thing, I'm going to try and guess how much of every ingredient I used so that perhaps I (or others) may recreate it.
Today was a special day, however, so I decided I would blog about it. I created a delicious soup, and though I didn't measure a single thing, I'm going to try and guess how much of every ingredient I used so that perhaps I (or others) may recreate it.
- 5 cups water
- 3-4 large potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can whole green chiles, diced
- 1 can beans, rinsed (I used pinto)
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- pepper
- crushed red pepper (to taste)
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- lime
I reckon this recipe would be amazing with some shredded chicken, but I wasn't in the mood for chicken so I didn't add it. This was sooooo good though! I'm planning on eating some more after my meeting tonight =)

OK...so I did some blog-stalking and read backwards a bit. I'm glad you're updating! Someday you can make a book out of your posts...I'm working on that with mine.
ReplyDeleteAlso...did you ever try washing your hair and body with tomato paste? It gets the green and chlorine smell out of hair and skin. Plus it's a really fun "Psycho" thing to do!
Will you be in KC this summer?
Sure love ya!