All I have left to "officially" graduate is finishing up a few internship hours and writing a five-page comparison paper between the book I'm supposed to read and my internship experience. Cake? Yes. (Speaking of cake, I wouldn't mind some Funfetti with Rainbow Chip frosting ... I'll probably make it in celebration of Daniel's last final).
Speaking of Rainbow Chip, did anyone else notice they started selling it at Macey's again, after a far-too-long hiatus from the shelves. Love.
Well, on topics other than food (hey, I'm pregnant ... what can I say?), Daniel's coed intramural basketball team WON their division championship! Daniel got an elbow to the head, resulting in this:
Yes, it's as serious as it looks. Daniel grew a rooster-like headpiece and ninja-fashioned scarf as a result of that terrible blow. Actually, he has me to thank for his high-fashion appearance. I created that look specifically to keep the ice on his head and his hands free so he could finish his homework. I [secretly] made him wear it this way so I could take and post pictures.
Since I'm taking pictures off my phone, here is Dan and I at the second-to-last home football game:
And moving back to the subject of food, I [accidentally] broke this spoon trying to eat some delicious leftover Coldstone icecream. I thought Daniel would be happy since he's the one who does the dishes and that makes one less spoon to wash, but apparently I was wrong. He was quite disappointed, actually.
Last of all (also food-related), I forgot to post these sweet (pun intended) cupcakes I decorated at a Relief Society activity (courtesy of Melissa Bell). I was quite proud of myself, actually.
Well, that's it for this update. Oh, did I mention I'm done with school forever? It sounds better every time I say it. Mmmhmm.
P.S. Christmas is only 11 days away ... can you believe it??
P.P.S. I'm so ridiculously sick of being pregnant, I'm going crazy. And the lack of sleep doesn't help.








Woohoo for being done; congratulations!!! And food is fantastic. Yes, we're pregnant, and we can eat tons together when I get there at the end of the week. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Whit! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful cupcakes.
ReplyDelete