This particular face lift came with a name change.
An embarrassing one.
One that has since been re-changed.
Because it was so embarrassing.
For approximately 8 hours today, my blog was called, "The Chronicles of Condie-dom."
For those of you who aren't already laughing at me, I'll continue ...
As if the cheese factor wasn't enough, the more I looked at it, the more I kept misreading it as, "The Chronicles of [a word that sounds like the first syllable of 'Condie' with a 'dom' added to the end]." I had it spelled out before and decided I'm too juvenile to let that fly.
When I finally read it out loud three times fast, it sounded an awful lot like the aforementioned misread.
Well that's embarrassing.
... And slightly funny ...
So I'm sharing it. Along with our new family pictures.
HAHA!!! That is amazing. And you guys look adorable : ) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove the family photos. What cute, smiley little boys you have!
ReplyDelete