"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

01 May 2013

It doesn't matter what I try ...

... I'll never be a blogger.

That's just the sad, sorry truth.

No matter what "commitment" I make I will not -- heck, I will NEVER -- become a consistent, real life, bona fide blogger. It's just not in my cards. Don't tell me I can change. I've tried (in regards to blogging) and frankly, I can't.

That's just the sad, sorry, pathetic truth.

I pretty much only update this thing so I can look up my recipes easier.

Oops. I said it. And even saying that sounds pathetic since I'm TOTALLY backlogged on recipe posts. So I'm going to try and update as much as I can while I clean and put away my produce from today's trip to Hell (that's Walmart for those of you who are wondering. And yes, I travel to Hell frequently).

... but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts