"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

18 September 2011

Before and After

I did it.

I finally took the plunge.

I.

Chopped.

Off.

All.

My.

Hair.


Eeek!


Before.

After.

I teased Dan that he had to hold the camera lower when taking pictures of me. This is what I got. 
I like it. It took me a day, but I definitely like it. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE it! You look so cute! of course, you always look cute, but I really love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE it! You look adorable! Haha Daniel is so tall! And so silly :o)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Perfect look for you, sweetie!
    And this is from aunt Lora, not Skyler...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! so so so much!! now i want to cut off my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to the comments above.

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously. the more i look at it, the more i love it so so so so much and am completely jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!! I always have the urge to do it above my shoulders and I just can't bring myself to it again. Yours is the perfect length because when it grows it will still be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love it! You look fabulous with your new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts