While we were out there, Dan's family took us all to Ivar's--a seafood restaraunt right on the beach.
(Our meal: fish, chips, and clam chowder... all fresh)
On the pier, there were these seagulls who would play "fetch" for scraps of food. They sat on the railing and if you tossed food their way, they would jump or dive to catch it in their beaks! They were not scared of people one bit! These crazy seagulls provided several minutes of entertainment.
(One of the crazy, food-fetching, seagulls)
We walked along Pike Street, toured the market, and went to the shore.
Later, we went to Snoqualmie Falls and had some fun at the lookout. Unfortunately, the trail that would have taken us closer to the falls was closed.
(The beautiful Snoqualmie Falls)
(Daniel and I posing in front of the waterfall)
(Our attempt to take a picture on our own)
(What a sweet big brother, threatening to throw poor Sethy off the treacherous cliff!)
(Seth, Daniel, and I in front of one of the MILLIONS of beautiful Seattle trees)
The trip was a great break from our classes and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures of the wedding to share... so you'll just have to take our word for it!









Yay!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog....now I can stay up with your life : )
can't wait to see you over Christmas!
YAYA!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know YOU had a blog! We can be blog-stalking buddies!
And I'm SUPER excited to see ya over Christmas too (and of course your adorable daughter whom I frequently look for new pictures of on your fb)!!!