"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

04 December 2009

Savior of the World December 2 2009

On Wednesday, Daniel & I went with Lisa & Cole Bell to see "Savior of the World" at the Conference Center. Who knew there was a smaller theater housed in the humongous Conference Center?! We didn't, that's for sure. The musical was amazing and wonderfully spiritual. It covered the events prior to and leading up to the birth of Christ, followed by a second act covering the events of the resurrection. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that last Thanksgiving in the Conference Center's Little Theater! Did you know it's one of the only things you can participate in that will get you into MoTab? So the lead roles will probably be there in a year or so! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts