The inevitable and dreaded Utah snow has finally arrived. I had been hoping I would not have to meet her wrath face-to-face but unfortunately the hour of conflict has come in the form of a torrential blizzard.
Supposedly the awful snow will continue for the duration of this week! The snow continues to fall even as I type this woeful entry.
I used to love the snow before I came to Utah for school. After day, after day, after day of walking in the horrid frozen moisture, I have come to the conclusion that I loathe it.
Wanna know the worst part?? I'm guessing by the time we get to Kansas in two weeks, it too will be covered in the fluffy, cold, white stuff. Even worse: El Paso, TX (our supposed warm winter getaway this year) has had snow on the ground for the past week as well!!
Provo is a Winter WonderNOT.
On the bright side, the snow does make for pretty pictures and a good excuse to curl up on the couch next to my HANDSOME hubby with the Christmas lights on and a mug of apple cider or hot cocoa... mmmMMMmmm...
Standalone Pages
07 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I did it. I finally took the plunge. I. Chopped. Off. All. My. Hair. Eeek! Before. After. I teased Dan that...
-
Yes, I am a little behind. No, I will not make 800 bagillion posts to catch up. Instead, I will provide you with an index to navigate throug...
-
Well, all last week I kept trying to think of something that was blog-worthy, and nothing came to me. This week, however, is a different s...
-
Don't worry folks, I didn't disappear again. I've just been busy. But not so busy that I forgot about lil ol' bloggie here...
-
So, after getting off to a rough start this weekend (meaning the dreaded 3 hour glucose tolerance test that I literally thought might kill m...
-
I decided to quit facebook recently. I suppose you could say “it’s been a long time coming.” Why, you may ask, did I do such a thing? Well, ...
-
... That's pretty much what I do now. Every day. Since I'm done with school and we had hoped the baby would have come, well, any tim...
-
It's official. As of 4:30 p.m. today, I completed the LAST final I will ever take at Brigham Young University. Oh, how sweet those words...
-
Every once in a while I decide to give my underused and under-appreciated blog a face lift. This particular face lift came with a name ...
-
I am a creature of convenience. I'm sure most of us are, in some way or another. But there's this thing about convenience -- in mo...
I LOVE the snow...I miss it...I can't wait to see it again!
ReplyDelete