"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

12 October 2010

A fresh attempt at blogging

So, I'm thinking ... I really need to be a better blogger. I have an excuse -- of course. You see, I switched my email account (since I FINALLY changed my name) and I get so much spam in my old email, that I just avoid it all together. Hence, I don't update/check/etc. my blog either.

I know, lame excuse. It's true though, I swear.

Well, I keep getting requests to update my blog, so I'm going to buckle down and do it {hopefully}. I suppose it would be a good idea to keep a record of baby, his development and future birth/life.

So this is me giving in to blogging pressures and creating a new blog account ... and I'll post something legit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts