Some of you may have seen my facebook posts about a survey for the University of Michigan. It's actually legitimate, and though some of the questions are a little strange, you really do receive the money for taking it. You get $20 for taking it yourself, and up to $50 more for referring five people.
If you guys are interested, you can visit this link:
https://www.sph.umich.edu/vnet/vns.html
You'll need to use this coupon number to access the survey:
RKFCPE87KJL472BG
It does take about 45-60 minutes, so make sure you have the time to complete it. Also: you have to be between ages 18-24 to qualify/be eligible.
Dan and I are using the money we get from the survey as our Christmas budgets for each other ... haha. It really is nice, though!
Email, comment or facebook me if you have any questions!
Standalone Pages
17 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I did it. I finally took the plunge. I. Chopped. Off. All. My. Hair. Eeek! Before. After. I teased Dan that...
-
Well, all last week I kept trying to think of something that was blog-worthy, and nothing came to me. This week, however, is a different s...
-
Yes, I am a little behind. No, I will not make 800 bagillion posts to catch up. Instead, I will provide you with an index to navigate throug...
-
Don't worry folks, I didn't disappear again. I've just been busy. But not so busy that I forgot about lil ol' bloggie here...
-
So, after getting off to a rough start this weekend (meaning the dreaded 3 hour glucose tolerance test that I literally thought might kill m...
-
... That's pretty much what I do now. Every day. Since I'm done with school and we had hoped the baby would have come, well, any tim...
-
I decided to quit facebook recently. I suppose you could say “it’s been a long time coming.” Why, you may ask, did I do such a thing? Well, ...
-
It's official. As of 4:30 p.m. today, I completed the LAST final I will ever take at Brigham Young University. Oh, how sweet those words...
-
Every once in a while I decide to give my underused and under-appreciated blog a face lift. This particular face lift came with a name ...
-
I am a creature of convenience. I'm sure most of us are, in some way or another. But there's this thing about convenience -- in mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment