"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

07 March 2012

Pregnancy - the cause of unfulfilled resolutions (specifically blogging)

I've failed horribly at one of my resolutions -- blogging weekly.

I have a good excuse.

When all I feel is nauseated, constipated, tired, hungry, not hungry, moody, sore, headache-y and nauseated, it's hard to write about anything else.

Oh, and it's also hard to keep things like, "Hey, I'm pregnant!" a secret.

Yep. Ya'll read that right.

I'm pregnant.

And frankly, since all I've done for the past 8 weeks is try to muster the strength to entertain Peyton, then try to muster enough strength (and will-power) to be productive during his naps (let's be honest. That happens like, once a week), and then try to muster the strength to ask Daniel to cook dinner (just kidding. I'm trying really hard to cook, but Dan has been an amazing help) ... You get the point. There hasn't been much to write about that wouldn't scream the news to anyone reading.

So, Baby Condie #2 is 12 weeks on his/her way to meeting the world. We are super duper excited! I'm due September 17th. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight (which is good, since last time I dropped 7 lbs below) and starting to feel much better.

Now here's a few pictures of my big-boy baby:

The boy loves Borscht.
Peyton is very good at reminding us to pray ... even if he remembers once his mouth is full. 
Peyton and his best friend Tyler in their matching monkey PJs. 
Such a cheeseball whenever the cameras come out! 

7 comments:

  1. My mom texted me the news the other morning! I am so excited for you! Let's just say the tiredness and laziness you feel right now is just about impossible to give into once you have 2 to take care of so milk it for all it's worth. : ) Some days I wonder why and how people have more than two kids?! Hang in there the time will fly by until that last darn month : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is way exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! YAY!! Congratulations :). I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay congratulations! Hopefully this pregnancy is easier on your body than your last one! Can't wait for another adorable Condie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear about it all :o) You are my second friend that is doing #2 before I am (my other friend, Rachel, has a daughter 3 months older than Nathan and found out she was pregnant with #2 when her #1 was 9 months old! Yikes!!), and I love hearing all about it from good friends, before I'm ready to attempt it myself :o) (Graduation, anybody? lol I'm SO close!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What is borscht? (I know, horribly ignorant person)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts