Standalone Pages
13 April 2009
Jeff's Birthday
Jeff turned the big 22 and we celebrated with a cake. The candle package lied to us, though. It was quite upsetting as it led us to believe dearest homie (Nicole) couldn't count...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I did it. I finally took the plunge. I. Chopped. Off. All. My. Hair. Eeek! Before. After. I teased Dan that...
-
Yes, I am a little behind. No, I will not make 800 bagillion posts to catch up. Instead, I will provide you with an index to navigate throug...
-
Well, all last week I kept trying to think of something that was blog-worthy, and nothing came to me. This week, however, is a different s...
-
Don't worry folks, I didn't disappear again. I've just been busy. But not so busy that I forgot about lil ol' bloggie here...
-
So, after getting off to a rough start this weekend (meaning the dreaded 3 hour glucose tolerance test that I literally thought might kill m...
-
I decided to quit facebook recently. I suppose you could say “it’s been a long time coming.” Why, you may ask, did I do such a thing? Well, ...
-
... That's pretty much what I do now. Every day. Since I'm done with school and we had hoped the baby would have come, well, any tim...
-
It's official. As of 4:30 p.m. today, I completed the LAST final I will ever take at Brigham Young University. Oh, how sweet those words...
-
Every once in a while I decide to give my underused and under-appreciated blog a face lift. This particular face lift came with a name ...
-
I am a creature of convenience. I'm sure most of us are, in some way or another. But there's this thing about convenience -- in mo...

Happy birthday to Jeff!
ReplyDeleteAnd now we're blogging buddies, too! Yes, I was facebook stalking you and found out you had a blog. And I must admit that I'm also at work doing this. Such a slacker today. Maybe I should just leave...