"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

08 April 2009

How to do this blogging thing...

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have no idea how to work these silly blogs. From what I can tell, it can't be too hard because not only does my mother have one, but my aunts, uncles, and even my grandfather are participants in the blogosphere. Just moments ago, I found out how to "follow" people's blogs. Everyone else's is far prettier than mine... How the heck do ya'll do it?! Any advice would be great. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anyone knows my blog even exists. This may be a plea for help lost in the depths of the World Wide Web. Alas.

-Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Well, now you don't need to email or call or even Facebook anyone anymore - we can just discern what's going on in your life through your blog - And I plan being a blog stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one reads my blog either...that's probably because it's private (pictures of my kids, got to keep them safe). And I don't think many people would want to read it, so I don't send out that many invites...I'll send you one if you want. Email me (or facebook if you don't have my direct email) with your real email, and I'll send you an invite. I didn't know so many people from church had blogs. I guess I should be more involved...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts