Lately I've totally been slacking on keeping a journal. Like really bad. So I started thinking about how I could keep a consistent running journal. Then I started thinking about how I never really update my blog and I had an epiphany--what if I use my blog as a sort of journal? Isn't that what a blog really is? A journal the entire world has a key to? So from here on out, I will be more motivated to keep up both. I feel like I'm prefacing my blog like Greg from "Diary of a Wimpy Kid." Which, by the way, is a soon to be released movie that Dan and I are sooooooo excited for!
Anyways, we went to an ultra-super depressing basketball game against UNM. Sad face. There was one good thing that came of that game: Stunna Shades. Oh yeah.
(Yeah, that's Dan and I rockin' our Stunna Shades)
So, I'm not sure what purpose these stylin' shades serve, but man... my hubby's lookin' good in 'em!
(Note Homie in the background, directly above David's back)
Anyways, we had fun at the game with Nicole, David, Ben, Jonathan, and the 20-some-odd-thousand cougar fans who also left disappointed... ;-)
(David and Nicole sporting the shades)
-Whitney
I also use my blog as my journal. I try to post every day, and usually I can do that! Even if it's just a recipe that I like or a short sentence that sums up my day, I try to post SOMETHING.
ReplyDeleteAnd about the stunna shades....i never understood those....still don't......