"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

10 March 2010

I fail.

Ok, so I pretty much failed at the "writing every day" thing. And pretty much--that's an understatement.

Today I had swim class. I swam 750 meters straight without stopping to rest! Man, am I wiped out. On Monday I swam 1,000 meters (at least that's how much I was supposed to swim... but I lost count), I felt super hardcore. My mother should be proud.

We lost our way out of the Wallyball tourney today. We made it a lot further than I anticipated we would! We really should have beat this team we played tonight, though. We just didn't bring our "A" game, yo!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a huge nerd. I love working on databases and powerpoint presentations and all those other nerdy things. Today, I spent 3 hours working on perfecting my ppt presentation for next Tuesday. The slides are awesome! The presentation is for a case analysis I'm doing on Nintendo's Wii. I'm so proud of my powerpoint. I'm SUCH  a NERD!!

Daniel took me to Panda Express for dinner. MmmMmm, so delicious! As is customary, I ate with chopsticks. Daniel made fun of me for it (which is also customary). Hehe.

I'm excited for volleyball class tomorrow. Hopefully I'll play better in VOLLEYBALL than I did tonight in WALLYBALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts