"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

08 May 2010

My Pillows!

I have completely finished making the new throw pillows for our couches! I'm pretty proud of myself, so I'm going to post some pictures ...

Here is our large couch. I made all of the pillows except for the gold one! 
I totally love the stripes! 
Here's a close-up of some of the pillows. 

 Here is our smaller couch & pillows. 

 Close-up, once again. 

So ... here they are! Like I said, I'm pretty proud of my craftsmanship, so feel free to leave comments full of praises! ;-)

-Whitney

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like that big yellow one in the back! You did a great job with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope Bret doesn't squeeze the guts out of anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bret: Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty much a pro, right?
    Naomi: Seriously! He nearly squeezed the pillow to death!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute!! :o) I just got a working sewing machine again and I had all these things I wanted to do while mine was broken...except now I can't remember any of them!! At least i'll have a baby room to keep me busy soon enough :o)I wanna see your other projects girl! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts