First of all, I'd like to thank your genius-ness for coming up with the group FHE idea. It's totally a blast.
Second, I would like to post the recipe for the muffins you requested on my blog, rather than email it. This is because I feel slightly obligated to update my blog semi-often since I did all those "random" posts about eating family meals.
I reckon muffins are a breakfast food, and breakfast is a meal, so therefore, this qualifies.
So, without further ado, here is the recipe!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 apple, chopped (we used a pear instead when we made them for FHE)
- 1/2 cup chopped dates (next time, we're going to experiment with raisins and craisins)
- 1 cup nonfat, plain yogurt (we used nonfat, reduced sugar strawberry ... any flavor works)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
-Whitney
Thanks Whitney!! I'm super excited! I'll have to find some agave nectar now (where do you find that btw?) Also, tomorrow is Ken Po. 6 AM 158 RB. Be there.
ReplyDelete