Just look at how adorable he is!
| This is his preferred sleeping position ... hands straight up in the air. |
But I really wish I had a washing machine. He's bombed too many PJ's already, and I'm just not quite in a state where I can hustle on down to the overcrowded Wymount laundromats at the drop of a hat (especially since he best likes to bomb at, oh, 2 a.m.).
Not that I think they would get the poop out anyways...
It's a good thing he's so dang cute.
Don't you love being a mom? Congrats! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteHaha that is the saying that saves all of us..."good thing he's so cute!!" By the way, when you do get a chance to wash his clothes, I've found that Resolve or Shout work miracles!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Whitney! I know that you are sleep deprived and healing right now, but its worth it when they are older and can walk around and actually play with you. :) I'm due May 8th and I'm not looking forward to the new born stage... but soooo looking forward to when my kids are a little older. I can see why Grandma's and Grandpa's like their jobs as grandparents!
ReplyDeleteMy mom told me something when I was struggling with having a new born and being tired all the time....she said "Its just a short stage in you life, just a couple of years and then time will fly by so fast you will wish you were back having new borns again." So when ever I get down and angry and tired I always try to remember "its just for a very short time". :)
We had a rough time having kids for a few years and I remember a few years ago sitting in our married ward, one mom told a story about her little girl pooping in the bathtub and how it just ruined her day and how frustrating it is. I remember thinking "I would LOVE a baby that pooped in my bathtub!!!" When ever Beckett poops all over the place I just remember my bathtub poop envy days and thank my lucky stars that we were blessed with this little angel!!! :) I have not yet found the magic that gets those bright yellow stains all the way out though!
ReplyDeleteTry soaking things in Oxy Clean. I have been surprised at what I have been able to get out of clothes. Having no washing machine is a pain, but get a bucket. That way after you rinse out the things, you can soak without putting a sink out of commission. By the way...oh so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteSome day, right? :)
ReplyDelete