"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

06 June 2012

Woe is naptime


Nap time hasn't always been a struggle.

Today it is. 

Actually, lately it has been. 

It seems so long ago (okay, maybe two weeks) that when I said, "Nap time!" Peyton would get excited, run to his bedroom door, pound on it until I let him in, and run straight to his crib. I'd lay him down and he'd fold his arms for nap time prayer, he'd smile, blow me a kiss, and slip silently into sweet dreams. 

These days are no more. 

It's a battle. A long one. And I'm just not sure what to do.

At least I can find comfort in cute photos of my bubba ... even if he's currently screaming and yelling my name (sometimes pleadingly, sometimes angrily). 


 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Presh. Hopefully it gets better soon! And thanks so much for watching nanna nanny today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the terrible two's starting to creep in. All I can say is GOOD LUCK : ) Thankfully Emma is only a few months away from being 3 and it is starting to simmer down a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys tend to wait till they are closer to 4 before they grow out of it...It's the maturity thing...;)

      Delete
  3. Do you know what you're having yet? Or are you being patient and waiting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we're so not patient. I don't think I ever posted it on here ... It's a boy! We're just trying to be like you guys, I guess =)

      Delete

Popular Posts