Today, I found that Louisiana State University AgCenter (LSUAg) has a Web page devoted to parenting and families at LSUAgCenter.com. They have several articles pertaining to families and spending time together. Viewers can rate the articles, select related articles, or narrow by sub-topics.
I also found and article on the LSU AgCenter Web site entitled, "Mom's Time Out." The article was complete with suggestions on how mothers can relax with limited time and many demands. The AgCenter does extensive research in Agriculture (as likely noted) and children and families (such as childhood obesity).
Featured Recipe:
Pizza Noodle (or Baked Pasta with Sausage)
- 1 lb. package of pasta (penne, rigatoni, shells, farfale, rotini, or ruote will work, really any type of pasta is fine)
- 1 can or jar of spaghetti sauce (any flavor will do, I prefer 4 cheese)
- 1 lb. ground sausage (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
This recipe is super simple and so delicious. It's one of my favorites! My family has always called it "Pizza Noodle," though I'm sure it has another name. I love this with salad and a piece of garlic bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment