- It was taken with my cell phone (1.3 mega pixels just doesn't do Peyton justice).
- I was trying to hide the phone behind my head so that he would stop scowling at it. Every time I bring out the phone or camera, he scowls at it as if he's trying to analyze it or something. Silly boy.
- I finally caught a little smile from my oh-so-handsome little boy.
- It has Peyton in it ... what more could you ask for?
- My son is simply adorable.
Love this kid.
In other news, I think Peyton is showing signs of early mobility. It wouldn't surprise me. It seems like he has started doing a lot of things at least a week earlier than "average" (Yeah, I know, like a week is SUCH a big deal. I'm his mommy though, so a week can make me proud anyway). I chalk it up to him being a week late. He's been giving me social smiles since about 4.5 weeks. Now, every time I go in to get him from a nap/sleep, he looks like this:
He must scoot around in his sleep. I don't even hear a peep out of him, yet somehow, even though I put him right in the middle of the crib, he ends up with his head against the bars. I'm pretty sure that's actually what wakes him up! Not sure how he's doing it, but I'm thinking it could be signs of an early crawler.
Or maybe he'll be like my littlest brother, who pretty much never crawled. He just did the "combat crawl" until he walked.
Anyways, we'll now be rearranging Peyton's room so that there is nothing even remotely close to the crib, since earlier today I found him with his arm hanging out the side. We really didn't have anything within grabbing distance to begin with, but now I'm paranoid.
One more super-cute picture ... since I just can't resist! =)


he is so cute!! i love his cheeks
ReplyDeletep.s. when adam came home from home teaching and said he got to hold him, i was soooo jealous and got mad at him for getting to hold him before me
ReplyDelete