Mind you, this isn't usually the case, but oh, it is SO wonderful when it is.
I gave Peyton a little bubble bath before his Aunt Nicole and Uncle David came over to babysit ... because today, Daniel and I got a nice night out. Nicole and David were so kind to watch the little man while Dan and I went to a nice dinner at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center for students who had been accepted to medical school.
It was a lot of fun. It was a dinner to recruit people to come back and practice in Utah County. Annnnnnd they gave us gift cards to Chili's/Macaroni Grill and Barnes & Noble. So you know what that means? Date night and super-cute baby books!! Yay =)
And now, because I just can't get enough of Peyton Daniel Condie, here are some pictures from bath time today =)
| Peyton LOVES bath time. Though it's hard to tell because he HATES the camera, he really enjoys splashing around. |
| Today he was such a wiggle-worm! He was splashing everywhere! |
| He really loves the taste of his hands. Seriously. He can almost fit his entire fist in his mouth. |
| Though he loves bath time, he does not like the end of bath time. Today he didn't scream at me when I took him out, but he did pee on the towel. |
| Quack! |
♥
how cute!! I love lots of pictures :o) That med school dinner sounds great! Don't you love getting more excited about baby books than a new book for yourself? Baby books are just so much cuter :o) I love the towel! Adorable!! Nathan does the fist-in-mouth move too! Once he actually did get the whole thing in this mouth!! I couldn't believe it! (And where was my camera? Dead, of course...)
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable!!! Eli loves bath time too but HATES getting dressed and such. Oh babies..... I'm glad you guys were able to have a nice night out! We have yet to have a real date... jealous!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome about the naps! I'm trying to figure out how to get Blake to take better naps. He sleeps for 45 minutes and wakes up every time. Cute bath pictures! I love the duck towel! What a cute little guy. And so nice that you guys got to get out for a real date!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I looked at this before I only looked at the pictures so I just went back and read it. If your boy wasn't so cute I would say shame on him for peeing on the duck towel! He was probably taking some sort of preemptive action against me for not holding him tonight haha. Love you guys and we're going to miss you :(
ReplyDelete