Sleep, that is.
I never thought I would be able to get this much sleep with a 10-week-old baby. Oh, am I in heaven!
Thursday, Friday and Saturday night he slept 10-12 hours straight. The first night I woke up at his usual feeding time and was a little freaked out, but the next night I was able to quickly adjust.
I was really surprised he slept so well Friday night. We kept him up waaaaaaay past his bedtime at a mission reunion ... but he slept from 11 p.m. to 10:30 a.m. What's even better is he got right back on schedule last night and slept from 7:30 p.m. to 7:15 a.m.
I seriously did not expect this at all. And when he wakes up, he's not screaming or crying ... he just babbles in his crib. Smiles when we come in. Is happy for his diaper change. Eats like there's no tomorrow.
He's also been scooting and rolling over more and more. This morning I came in and he had rolled over again.
And he LOVES sucking on his fingers. Especially while he's sleeping. But it's not just a thumb ... it's his entire hand. Silly boy.
I took Peyton to meet some friends at my old job in the Digital Imaging Lab in BYU's Special Collections library. I also took Peyton to meet my friends at United Way of Utah County -- where I did my internship. I really need to be better at taking pictures ... we did a lot of fun things this week and I didn't take any!
We're actually in the market for a new camera. Our current camera is quite old. It also doesn't take a memory card anymore, so we can only get about 15 pictures on its internal memory. Plus, maybe Peyton will smile more if he doesn't recognize the photo-taking device. Probably not. But it's worth a shot.
I've thoroughly enjoyed General Conference so far. I'm excited for today's messages and I'm also excited to go to Uncle Alan and Aunt Shelly's for dinner tonight in SLC. Yum!
Standalone Pages
03 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I did it. I finally took the plunge. I. Chopped. Off. All. My. Hair. Eeek! Before. After. I teased Dan that...
-
Yes, I am a little behind. No, I will not make 800 bagillion posts to catch up. Instead, I will provide you with an index to navigate throug...
-
Well, all last week I kept trying to think of something that was blog-worthy, and nothing came to me. This week, however, is a different s...
-
Don't worry folks, I didn't disappear again. I've just been busy. But not so busy that I forgot about lil ol' bloggie here...
-
So, after getting off to a rough start this weekend (meaning the dreaded 3 hour glucose tolerance test that I literally thought might kill m...
-
I decided to quit facebook recently. I suppose you could say “it’s been a long time coming.” Why, you may ask, did I do such a thing? Well, ...
-
... That's pretty much what I do now. Every day. Since I'm done with school and we had hoped the baby would have come, well, any tim...
-
It's official. As of 4:30 p.m. today, I completed the LAST final I will ever take at Brigham Young University. Oh, how sweet those words...
-
Every once in a while I decide to give my underused and under-appreciated blog a face lift. This particular face lift came with a name ...
-
I am a creature of convenience. I'm sure most of us are, in some way or another. But there's this thing about convenience -- in mo...

Can't wait to meet the little fellow later today. :) What a gem.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! But I'm really happy for you! He's a cutie.
ReplyDelete