"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

07 April 2011

Dream a little dream...

The other night I had a ridiculous dream. I dreamed that I was enrolled in a class and I hadn't gone a single time because I meant to drop it at the beginning of the semester, but never did. It's ridiculous because I've been done with school for nearly an entire semester and I'm definitely not taking ANY classes right now ... because I'm done. Get it?

Well, I didn't. Because I woke up panicked and disoriented, trying to remember which classes I was enrolled in and about ready to go out to the computer and check my schedule. Silly me.

The funny thing is, when I was in classes I had this dream at the end of EVERY semester, without fail.

I told my sister-in-law about this ridiculous happening and she said that my father-in-law still has those dreams. And he's in his 50's. I guess I better not plan on those going away any time soon, huh?

And now, to make this post worth your time, here are some new Peyton pictures.









1 comment:

  1. he is so sweet! I've never had a dream like that but I know tons of people that do around finals time! That Peyton is just so grown up! I love his serious little faces! What beautiful eyes!! (And that quilt! Who made that!? Those tiny squares must've taken forever!!)

    You said you were contemplating a new camera...I saved up for an SLR for a year and finally made my big purchase in January. It's used, came with 2 lenses, and is one of my best friends! It came with one lens that zooms in WAY far so I can spy on Nathan and catch him playing and he won't see me! I just wanted to throw in my input...it's totally worth it! I even decided to do a cluster, if not a second minor, in photography. (Why not, i'm still in school, right?) So anyway, just thought i'd throw that out there!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts