My phone is not dead ... it is only mostly dead.
Meaning, it doesn't let me make or receive calls or texts, except when it randomly decides to tell me I have a zillion voice messages (that I can't call to access) and a bagillion texts (that I can read, but not respond to).
Okay, so I'm definitely overstating my popularity here. The numbers are more like two and six, respectively.
I'm pretty sure the phone carriers purposefully sell phones that give out right around the two-year mark. Although this one has survived several dips in bowls of soup and cups of water (don't ask).
Of course, my to-do list had a bunch of things like, "Call so-and-so. Call doctor. Call bank. Call so-and-so." So much for that, eh?
At least I can take solace in the fact that I have some handsome, entertaining little boys:
No comments:
Post a Comment