"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

04 December 2012

Sorry ...

Sorry for making so many posts. I combined my recipe blog with the family blog in an attempt (Yeah, yeah. I know. How many "attempts" is this woman going to make at blogging?) to make the idea of blogging less ... daunting. Not that I kept up either of them, but hey, blogger doesn't judge -- my blogs are still sitting there and waiting patiently for my next post.

Soooo ... since I've been gone ...

I gave birth!

And we blessed him!

His name's Bradley David Condie. He weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz and 21" long.

And now he's big(ger).


2 comments:

  1. What do you use to produce the nutrition facts? That seems handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/account/flog_add.php?tab=new_recipe

      You just type in the ingredients and voila!

      Delete

Popular Posts