"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

23 August 2011

Per Grandma Nene's request ...

Presenting ...

Peyton's reaction to Justin Bieber's, "Baby."


In addition, I'll favor you with a few of the last couple day's happenings =)

Dan has officially started both biochemistry and anatomy at UT Southwestern. Yesterday was the first day for anatomy dissections. Dan came home smelling like ... well ... dead, preserved bodies. Figures, right?

Back a little further in time, we went swimming on Saturday and as usual, Peyton had a blast! He love love LOVES to swim. He tries to swim in the bath too. Oh, and a new thing he likes to try: drinking the water. He's such a goof. He ducks his head in, mouth wide open, and tries to slurp up pool water ... bath water ... you name the yucky liquid -- he tries to slurp it.





Go back another day, and you get my angel food cake masterpiece -- homemade and completely from scratch. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself. It was soooooo good. Once I get around to updating the recipe blog, I'll put it up. Yummy!!




And now, a couple random pictures of my incredibly handsome and adorable little boy! Oh, I forgot to mention: Peyton caught his first cold this week. So sad. Boogies everywhere!




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up he is! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts