"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

19 August 2011

Viewer discretion advised

DISCLAIMER: I will not be held responsible for any brain hemorrhaging as a direct result of viewing the following material. I also will not be blamed for the incessant repetition of either song in your head for as little as one hour or as long as three weeks. Symptoms may vary. Viewer discretion advised. CLICK PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!  

Currently, Peyton has two favorite songs:


-and-


Great taste in music? I think so!

Don't say I didn't warn you. It's in the fine-print up top! ^^ =)
You may be tempted to think I am kidding ... tricking you into hearing/viewing horrible music with equally horrible music videos while I sit on my couch, maniacally laughing about my deceptive ways. 
I'm not. 
You wanna see my seven-month-old's face light up with a huge smile and start giggling? Sing one of these songs to him. 

3 comments:

  1. You know you could at least post a video of him reacting to the songs. That would make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was 13 I had my first love... I hope Bieber is still Peyton's favorite at Christmas so I can sing that to him. I only know the chorus, but still... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already know how incredibly awful Bieber is so I skipped that video. But I did watch the Friday one and I think my IQ just dropped like 30 points for having watched it. Wow. Maybe it's time to get some other songs to be Peyton's favorite. I mean, he's already starting low on the totem pole with Dan as his dad. Wouldn't want to make it any worse... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts