"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

10 June 2011

Baby on the move

If you're a toy -- or anything that captures Peyton's attention, for that matter -- you'd better watch out. Peyton's a mover now (Yikes!), and a pretty quick one, at that.

Since Monday, he's been scooting all over the apartment ... getting into things, discovering the TV has buttons ... it's clear we haven't baby-proofed well enough.

So here's the proof:




There are others where you can see him moving really well across the floor, but they're a little too long. Maybe I'll post more if I can get the movie editing software to work =)

3 comments:

  1. Such a big boy now! Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12 June, 2011

    aww! :o) We're way into rolling and trying to scoot, but this kiddo is just slow at putting the crawling concept together. I'm in no rush: we haven't babyproofed either!

    He is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't hardly stand it. ! I want one !. I'm so glad your little family is growing. Enjoy these times. I love you. Aunt Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts