Sour Cream Enchiladas
- 10 tortillas
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 can diced jalapenos (optional)
- 1 C cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green chilis and jalepenos in a medium mixing bowl.
Spread 1/10 of the shredded chicken in the middle of a tortilla. Spoon about 1 1/2 Tbsp of the cream mixture into the tortilla. Sprinkle a little cheese and roll the tortilla up.
Place the rolled tortilla in a 9x13 pan. Repeat for the remaining tortillas and chicken.
Spread the remainder of the cream mixture on top of the rolled tortillas so that it is covering all of them. Top with the remaining cheese and bake until the cheese bubbles and begins to brown at the edges of the pan; approximately 20 minutes.
Optional: you can reserve about 1/3 C of the chicken water and add it to the cream mixture for more flavor. That's my favorite way to do it =)
| Nutrition Facts | ||||||
Serving Size 399 g
| ||||||
Amount Per Serving
| ||||||
Calories
579
Calories from Fat
281
| ||||||
% Daily Value*
| ||||||
Total Fat
31.2g
48%
| ||||||
Saturated Fat
15.9g
79%
| ||||||
Trans Fat
0.0g
| ||||||
Cholesterol
116mg
39%
| ||||||
Sodium
1737mg
72%
| ||||||
Total Carbohydrates
40.0g
13%
| ||||||
Dietary Fiber
4.9g
20%
| ||||||
Sugars
2.2g
| ||||||
Protein
35.3g
| ||||||
| ||||||
Nutrition Grade B+
| ||||||
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
|
mm yum I love these (seeing as how when I made them for all of us we devoured the entire pan haha). The other day I made these and used pepperjack cheese instead of cheddar. It was SOO good, and added a little extra spice. Just thought I'd pass that a long ;)
ReplyDeleteOooh, that sounds really good! I'll have to try that next time. I always love a little more kick =) Thanks Naomi!
ReplyDelete