"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

07 June 2011

My recipes

I've decided to start posting recipes that Daniel and I love on my blog. Well, kind of on my blog. I created a separate tab for them (which connects you to a new blog) so that I could keep them all in one place. 

We try at least one or two new recipes every week, so I thought maybe this might be helpful to someone ... I know I always like new recipes and I like them even more when I don't have to do a bunch of leg-work to find them. 

I include the nutritional facts as well, so you know what you're getting into =)

I don't have a lot of pictures. Usually because by the time I finish cooking, I just want to gobble everything up. As I make these things again, though, I'll try -- try -- to remember pictures so you can see what you're getting into as well. 

Feedback/suggestions/your pictures are accepted and welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts