"I reserve the right to exercise sarcasm and make up my own words. And exaggerate. And post a bazillion pictures of my kids. Thank you very much."

29 June 2011

Moo - Rawr - Meow - Wuff

Today Peyton was all smiles ... and laughs. This morning, he was just sitting on the floor with his toys, busting a gut. This evening, Dan and I discovered that Peyton finds animal noises funny. REALLY funny. Prepare yourself for a few videos that are so cute, you won't be able to keep from smiling =)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BABY AND YOU GUYS AND I WISH YOU STILL WERE HEREEEEEEEE!!! (i'm writing in all caps to show you my frustration in how much i miss you :))

    peyton is the cutest! i'm glad i still get to see his cuteness through your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30 June, 2011

    hahaha that's hilarious!! Go animal noises! I love discovering stuff like this! He is SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts